Thank you for taking a closer look at BestTalento.com!
Did you know?
- There are more Hispanics in the U.S. than there are Canadians in Canada.
- More than half of the growth in the total population of the United States between 2000 and 2010 was due to the increase in the Hispanic population.(U.S. Census)
- More than one of every two people added to the nation's population between July 1, 2008, and July 1, 2009, was Hispanic. The projected Hispanic population of the United States on July 1, 2050 will be almost 133 million and Hispanics will constitute 30% of the nation's population by that date.
Our mission is clear…We want to match the Best Hispanic “Talento” with job opportunities at top companies. While traditional job board use is declining, BestTalento.com is a fast-growing and forward-thinking website powered by Social Media. That's the game changer.... we specialize in getting bilingual jobs in front of Hispanics job seekers (both active and passive) using the powerful tool of Social Media.
Established in 2007, RJG Partners, Inc. is the parent company for BestTalento.com. Our executive management team's Hispanic roots come from Colombia, Panama, and Puerto Rico. We have over 20+ years of combined U.S. work experience, helping top U.S. companies with their staffing, recruiting and talent management needs.
5 Reasons Why Employers are Posting their Bilingual Jobs on BestTalento.com
1. Cost-Effective Tool- While your company can choose to utilize the large job boards (you know the ones that advertise in the Super Bowl), their job postings and resume database pricing can add up to a huge price tag. The cost is between $350 to $425…per posting!! While access to their resume database can be in the thousands of dollars.
Posting on BestTalento.com will cost a fraction of that price, allowing you to wisely diversify your job posting and resume database budget dollars.
2. Not all Job Boards are Created Equal- You may choose to post on a “job board” that is more known for people to find an apartment, furniture, or used cars since it only cost $25 per job posting. But sometimes with Craig and his list, you will only get about 3 or 4 days of large quantity of resumes, before you have to re-post and spend another $25. Not to mention that it does not have a resume database to search active job seekers.
3. Social Media Boost- It seems that every company is using Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn to promote their business… but how does this apply to job postings? BestTalento.com will utilize our vast network of Hispanics that follow us to via social media to distribute your job posting. So while not all of them will be on job boards all the time, they will at least check their FB, Twitter, etc. feeds daily, which translates to traffic to your job posting.
4. Two for One- As a BestTalento.com client, you can upload your company’s logo, website, company information and YouTube video for advertising/informational purposes. Why is that important? Because the Hispanic community’s buying power is soaring as it continues to grow and you are bringing brand awareness to your target market (after all you are hiring bilingual personnel that can handle these customers). Nice concept… your job posting dollars can also be used towards advertising your company’s services or products.
5. Yo Soy Latino- We specialize in bilingual jobs. Period. This means that our social media campaigns, marketing efforts, SEO and Blogging are all focused on reaching the Hispanic audience.
If you are ready to post your jobs, click on our "Pricing" Tab, select the Best Package for you and start using BestTalento.com
* *Remember no long term contracts and NO credit card auto-renew. Our packages are monthly, pay as you go.We love to give our customers flexibility!
Saludos Amigos! y Gracias!